Office 365 SharePoint Intranet & Digital Workplace
Many of us can recognize a great intranet, and we instantly see the value it provides.
Office 365 SharePoint is as a great initial platform for collaboration widely used around the world. It's got rich set of tools available but putting those building blocks together into a compelling intranet requires a lot of trial and error.
Understanding the power of Office 365 we have built Origami to supplement what not in Office 365 and turn your sites into an engaging and robust intranet.
Origami Features for Office 365 Intranet
- Flexible Company News &
- Upcoming Events Roster
- Landing Page Banner
- Important Scheduled Alerts
- Image Rotator/Slider
- Employee Spotlight
- Flexible Company News &
- Recognitions & Shout Outs
- Idea Crowdsourcing
- Classifieds and Fundraiser
- Event Attendance Tool
- Site Contacts
- Templates Search & Tagging
- FAQ Rollup
- Staff Directory
- Policy & Forms Directory
- Project & Site Directory
- Project Timeline
- Who's Going (in Events)
- Shout Outs and Classifieds
- Site Favorites
- Staff Profiles
Search & Navigation
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Footer Navigation
- Quick Links
- Tab Switcher
- Search in Navigation
- Navigation in Workspaces
- Document libraries
- External Document Sharing
- Document Previews
- Version History
- Search within Images
- Search Previews
Origami Intranet Delivery Process for Office 365 IntranetWe invest in the process so your staff loves the outcome, and you the see value. Our process inlcudes:
- Start by assessing your existing environment.
- Design content and structure to match what your organization needs.
- Test and refine content map to make content is easy to find.
- Work with your team to confirm branding and design options.
- Bring content and visual design to show you our initial cut of the site.
- Configure permissions and authoring workflows.
- Give you the best available expert training and support.
- If needed, we help you migrate your existing files.
Highlights of Key Features
Start targeting your communication
Bring news & events in your SharePoint Online intranet to life.
Interactive and modern layouts will draw attention.
Social features, such as [likes] and [comments] directly on news and events, will encourage engagement.
No More wasted Time building pages from scratch
Page tweaking can take hours. Help your content authors create sites and pages in minutes with pre-built page and site templates.
You content authors can pick from a set of Origami templates for SharePoint sites and spin up a new site immediately with all of the elements and design intact.
Never worry about building sites from scratch.
Engage Employees Instantly
Build engagement with the set of interactive tools available in Origami, such as:
- -Employee Spotlight
- -Recognitions & Shout-Outs
- -Idea Crowdsourcing Site
- -Likes & Comments
- -Classifieds & Marketplace
Intuitive Staff Directory
Fully integrated with Office 365 and Delve, team directory helps staff to locate anyone quickly by region, department, or simply by their name search.
Maintain once source of truth while providing great user experience.
Document Management Beyond Fileshare
Take Office 365 SharePoint document management beyond the file share.
Origami comes with project and task site dashboard. Site directory search and favorites help users to navigate and organize knowledge that otherwise would be locked in folders.
Pre-built intranet that always delivers on time an budget!
- Plaform: SharePoint Online on Office 365
- Workshops: Content Design, and Branding Consultation
- Training: Instructor led Training
- Support: Tier 2 support
- Optional Add-ons: Existing Content Migration