This week's discussion is focused around managing online communities in your organization. From building the engagement to maintaining it while people and organization evolves. The tool our experts are discussing is Yammer but methodology and approach is tool agnostic. Whether you're using Teams, SharePoint, or Yammer there are some great examples and methods you can use to engage your users.
Here are some of the key questions we've got answers to with much more in the video:
- How does Yammer fit with the rest of Microsoft collaboration tools such as Teams, SharePoint and Email?
- What are some of the key characteristics of successful online community manager?
- Does Yammer require governance planning and if so, what are the key things to watch out for?
- Measuring adoption? Are there tools or methods you'd suggest to an organization?
- What are some of the surprise findings you've seen from your analytics?
- Does Yammer require culture change?
- Much more ...
Leave your comments on what are some of the things you're curious about and we'll try to get an expert insight on the topic
Yaroslav Pentsarskyy is a founder of OrigamiConnect, rapidly growing service and product offering which enables organizations to get the intranet that's designed for them, without starting from a blank page. He's also 8 time Microsoft MVP, speaker at many local and worldwide tech events, and a published author of several SharePoint related books.@spentsarsky